Sunday, July 13, 2008

How I spend my afternoons

I go to the dog park every single day, so I figured it would be an appropriate thing to practice my video editing on. For the past year, I have gone to Newhall Community Park to let my dogs run off-leash and exercise. Now that Brian is gone and I find myself almost completely unable to walk both of them at once, it's a relief to know that I can at least take them to the dog park while I sit and socialize with my human friends at the park.



Doesn't this song just make you reminisce about the 90's? ;)

3 comments:

bryn said...

haha, very cute, flo :) the pups look so happy, and the song is perfect.

C Anderson said...

now that I am back from my highschool flashback, yes, cute dogs, adorable ending!

Steph LeBlanc said...

I just watched this at work--so no sound--but the video made me SMILE. So cute!! (-SimplySLB @CC)