Friday, March 27, 2009

My 25th birthday garden party!

I'm turning 25 next Sunday!! To celebrate, we're planning a Saturday afternoon garden party in my backyard. We've got a TON of yard work to do beforehand, so cross your fingers that we find the time and motivation to get it all done :) The weather is forecast as a SUNNY 70 degrees that day, so I'm really excited about enjoying the spring weather with my friends and family!



PHOTO CREDITS:

1. Silk tricotine Sophia short dress from J. Crew <--I'm wearing this for the party!
2. Girls Next Door at the Kentucky Derby
3. Brian and I at Sequoia Grove winery in Napa
4. Paper Lanterns
5. Mint Julep
6. Birthday Evite
7. Chandon champagne flute at Chandon Winery
8. Chickpea Radish Hors d'Oeuvres
9. My backyard, with Jubilee

5 comments:

nicole said...

JEALOUS of your J. Crew dress. I've been eying that dress for a while!

bryn said...

floooo! i just got home from anthropologie. this is the dress i'm wearing to your party:

http://tinyurl.com/d7qvsl

:D :D :D
can't wait.

happy sunshine!

Josh & Karale said...

have fun tomorrow and happy birthday! i cant wait to see pics of your dress and the party!

Needs Help said...

Such a cute idea for a birthday party!! Hope you have a blast :)

Anonymous said...

The lida
stick to the basal theme. lida daidaihua
is absolutely accustomed as it is fabricated from plants no acids. daidaihua
burns our fat naturally. Before affairs lida slimming
, you will accept to argue with your doctor first. slimming capsule
was acclimated by lots of accustomed slimming online writing ashamed in the day. slimming capsules
is based on age-old Chinese formula.