Brian and I had the honor of hosting his dad at our house this past weekend. He was a great guest and I was really glad to repay the favor of hosting since we're always the ones visiting HIS house in Virginia. We had a blast trying out different restaurants in the area, as well as doing a LOT of overdue yard work. Last night we had dinner with my parents, and it was definitely awesome for them to finally meet each other after our three years of dating :)
Parent night in the Brown-Trapp household

Lunch at an excellent Korean BBQ restaurant

Pat with his former coworkers Olga and Steve

Brian and I at Dempsey's in Petaluma for dinner.

Pat watching tv in our living room

My parents and I

One of the wines we served with dinner: Poggio del Papa from Flora Springs.

Homemade tarragon vinaigrette

A snail family I found while pulling up weeds

Brian and his dad
6 comments:
aww, what a good weekend you had. MMM at the Korean food. I'm craving now hehe. Your house is pretty!
I love seeing your house as a home. Seeing Brian's father watching tv so comfortably embodies how relaxed he felt there. Bravo.
looks like a really nice visit. i recognize coworker steve. did he go to the ball two years ago? miss you flo!
How wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Flo, I love your place! Gorgeous fireplace. :)
Post a Comment