
Brian and I spent Halloween in our hometown. Our first stop was my mom's house, where we got to hang out with family and see my adorable niece in her Ariel costume.

We spent most of the evening at a house party hosted by our friend Randy. On the way home, we stopped by Cloud 9 for a quick song, which ended up turning into 3 since DJ Jack was low on singers. It was a great night with some fun photos and friends.
Brian and Bruno.

Everyone thought he was Dick Tracy. He was supposed to be a journalist.

Randy played host for the evening, teaching us how to double drink beer.

Brian and a very nice guy dressed as Saddam Hussein (right side) played pong.

We ran into old high school friends dressed as Clue characters.

And we finished the night by taking off-center photos :)

Happy November everyone!
3 comments:
Too cute!
I suddenly have an urge to go sailing... and am fairly sure I'll need a mate...
;-)
@Corrine has it right: Too darn cute...
Hey, one of my girls was Ariel too!
Post a Comment