Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun photos o' the day.

I haven't been able to find my DSLR since we moved, so I've been toting my little pink Canon around with me. These are a few photos I took yesterday.

Standing in the guest room before heading in to the newsroom.

Brian showing off our joint effort dinner, steak with arugula and balsamic mushrooms.

My beloved Rombauer glass.

New carry on suitcase from Ross.

Packing for Las Vegas tomorrow. Can you find Bruno?

Resting their chins while I try to pack around them.

Jubi looking like a crazy dog with all that unbrushed fur. She's getting a bath today :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be part of your family! So cute :)

Shana said...

Clarification: A Rombauer glass that is indeed...glass. :)

Josh & Karale said...

have a great time in las vegas!

C Anderson said...

Vegas? Did I miss a memo?

Jean Hoefliger said...

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate the posting on the wine and the winery.
Feel free to call me when you are up in the Valley and at the winery again.

Jean Hoefliger
Winamker-GM
Alpha Omega Winery
707-963-9999

Unknown said...

Once again. I miss Jubilee... and Bruno, too...