
Tech gadgets are to me what shoes are to Carrie in Sex and the City. I may already have quite a few of them, but that doesn't stop me from coveting. I'm glad I finally convinced myself to upgrade my four-year old Olympus, because this new camera is beautiful. As soon as the battery is fully charged I'll take some good test photos to share.




Of course, the box was Tiffany Blue. They knew they were sellin' to girls :)
3 comments:
Despite how much I am elated for your new purchase, I must admit that it made me sad to see a P&S where a good, bulky digi-SLR or Mamiya would have made me oogle.
lol Thanks Jon! I already have my prosumer dSLR for now so I'll have to save up before I can afford the lens I want...the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L. It's like...$1200 and unless I win a small lottery, I won't be able to afford it for a few years. lol
We still haven't gone shooting together! Remind me to schedule that soon.
that is adorable! can't wait to get mine. =)
Post a Comment