Very sweet :)-BB
aww! congrats on the new addition!
He's so adorable!!!! Is he a full size doxy, or a mini?? Love his little puppy face!Becca
OMG he is so cute! I love the video too!
it's been so long I forgot how your voice sounded. craziness. and YAY new puppy :)
AHHH!!! too freaking cute! i've been planning for a few months now. i'm gonna get a miniature dachshund at the end of summer. Congratulations, he is so cute.
He's so cute! You look lovely, BTW!
Welcome, Bruno!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very sweet :)
-BB
aww! congrats on the new addition!
He's so adorable!!!! Is he a full size doxy, or a mini??
Love his little puppy face!
Becca
OMG he is so cute! I love the video too!
it's been so long I forgot how your voice sounded. craziness.
and YAY new puppy :)
AHHH!!! too freaking cute! i've been planning for a few months now. i'm gonna get a miniature dachshund at the end of summer. Congratulations, he is so cute.
He's so cute! You look lovely, BTW!
Welcome, Bruno!
Post a Comment