Welcome Home! Hope you guys are enjoying a great homecoming!
That's beautiful! Sure brings back memories of the 3 years my Jason spent on a 270'!!! :) Enjoy having your sweetheart home!!!
Oh the memories. I got all goose-bumpy watching that. Welcome home Brian! Enjoy your reunion guys.
Ok, I got all teary eyed. Welcome home, Brian! You've got a great gal! Enjoy your homecoming!
I'm with Beth...I'm sitting over here in tears! Welcome home :)
Hey girlie! Congrats! I'm headed to see my boy as I type this. Got the good ole brazilian and now I'm in philly waiting to board. I miss you and am so happy! Yay for valentines day with our military men!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Welcome Home! Hope you guys are enjoying a great homecoming!
That's beautiful! Sure brings back memories of the 3 years my Jason spent on a 270'!!! :) Enjoy having your sweetheart home!!!
Oh the memories. I got all goose-bumpy watching that.
Welcome home Brian! Enjoy your reunion guys.
Ok, I got all teary eyed. Welcome home, Brian! You've got a great gal! Enjoy your homecoming!
I'm with Beth...I'm sitting over here in tears! Welcome home :)
Hey girlie! Congrats! I'm headed to see my boy as I type this. Got the good ole brazilian and now I'm in philly waiting to board. I miss you and am so happy! Yay for valentines day with our military men!
Post a Comment