Lo and behold, I dropped by campus yesterday to buy my graduation gear, and I found out that the Master of Public Administration hood is designated by peacock blue! Major squeeeee moment.

The red on my hood is in reference to my university colors, I think. I am also fairly certain that I am wearing the hood inside out, but at this point the whole getup is absolutely hilarious. I look like a blob and my fat head barely fits in the cap, so I can't take this outfit too seriously. On the other hand, it's kinda cool that my shoes will tie into the color scheme too ;)

Awww yeah Mr. Louboutin, red soles for my red hood trim! Since my graduation will be in a stadium on a grass field, I will probably opt for flip flops during the actual ceremony. Still, I can't wait to rock the whole getup for graduation portraits and after parties!
7 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats on graduating... and doing it in such fabulous attire ;) Brains and beauty, watch out!
Gosh, those gorgeous pumps!!!
you so need to redo the front shot of you in the dress and shoes.... of all the times you decide NOT to let your dancer background out in your stance, your stance looks weird! lol
Oh la la!
Nice Post! People are increasingly turning to Online Security Training in these times.
Its nice..
Its cool,
well, congrats on your graduating or all the best for further future.
Post a Comment