Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Series: A Few of My Favorite Things

Although this may seem flippant given the last entry I wrote, I have decided to write a few entries on items I use that make my life happier, easier, or both. For today's "favorite thing" subject, I chose my pilates foam roller. I just bought that expensive gray slab of foam yesterday, and was going to discuss why it's so awesome in the video below, but that section was totally a wreck. I am great at public speaking when I actually have an audience, but talking to my little pink camera is really weird :) I hope you enjoy my part review, part tutorial on easy stretches and exercises you can do with a roller at home.



PS: No, I didn't notice all of the dog hilarity around me until after I recorded the video. It is pretty ridiculous that I was so oblivious to their shenanigans.

6 comments:

bryn said...

LOL @ the end of the video. you're so cute, flo :)

{JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After said...

You're SO cute! Lol.

I loved that. You kinda just convinced me to get one of those things! :)

And who knew working out with dogs nearby could be so hazardous? Lol.

Anonymous said...

Love this, Flo! You've convinced me to buy one of those! I use it sometimes at one of my ab classes, but never for pilates. I'm excited to try it out.
Looking forward to the next installment!
XO

Theresa Sapitan said...

This is great! I think the (slight and barely noticeable) awkwardness is completely endearing! I don't have to balls to do a video blog, so kudos to you! And keep it up, I am so looking forward to the next installment. You should have Steph do a guest spot while she is in California!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added lots of different emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info