BCBG Paris Zyinelle. I've not found the shoes online, which I suppose is a consequence of buying from the outlets. One of a kind, right? :)
Had a lovely afternoon in Fairfield and Vacaville yesterday. Mom and I took the dogs for a long walk, and Jess and I spent the day shopping at the outlets. Another wonderful day with the people I love. <3
5 comments:
I liiiike! Outlets rule!
Ms. Tennis shoes, can you walk in those? I am partial to the color, of course. I approve.
LOL Chris, I never wear tennis shoes! I actually spend more time in heels than in anything else, it's Brian's biggest complaint about me :)
My brother in law used to live in Vacaville:) And those shoes are so hot. I WILL be finding them online to copy you:)
Oh, I covet them. I also covet a reason to wear such shoes.
*sigh*
Post a Comment