
Brian's mom got me a photo printer for Christmas, and it took quite a bit of struggle for me to install everything properly. I must be spoiled by my generation's way of thinking, but I thought it would be a plug-and-play and it turned out to be completely manual. The driver had to be installed from a CD and each photo I print has to be hand-formatted in the vertical 4x6 postcard size in Photoshop. Eek.
Since I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I'm loving my new toy. My first print was the cover of a Mother's Day card I'll be making for my mom and his. Brian and I are going shopping for them soon, so we're still looking for good ideas.
What are you getting your mom for her big day?
4 comments:
I'm giving my mom... ME! hehe. We're doing the Mother's Day thing the Monday I get home, so that'll be nice. :)
i bought my mom pajamas :) pajamas are ALWAYS safe. i'm also taking her to brunch on sunday, so i'll probably stop and pick up some flowers on the way @}-%--
awww, mother's day <3
My mother loves candles but had a little mishap a couple years ago and woke up to the puppy barking like crazy and the pinecone centerpiece on the formal dining table aflame! There is still wax on the patio where she opened the back door and chucked the thing outside.
Anyway, I went to Michael's and got this giant margarita-cup-shaped-thing (could have just gone with a hurricane glass but I think she'll love this), some marbles to toss in the bottom, and a bunch of floating candles. Just have to add the water when she opens it. Now if she falls asleep while it's burning the water will protect the house. :)
@ Steph: That's a gift your mom will definitely love <3
@ Bryn: Flowers and PJs are seriously my idea of a perfect gift, and I'm not even a mom yet!
@ Ash: You are so cute it kills me, what a hilarious story. I'm sure your mom will have a good giggle over her pretty new candle ;)
Post a Comment