
I had the pleasure of spending my weekend in Disneyland with my lovely fellow journalism school ladies, Bryn and Steph, and our gang of wonderful friends. It was the perfect jump start to the holiday season, since Disneyland is all decked out in incredible lights and decorations. I didn't have my camera, so these photos are all courtesy of Mrs. Bryn Lack. <3
Steph and I reunited in our hotel after checking in.

The aforementioned holiday decorations.

The absolutely gorgeous New Orleans alley.

We're the Disneyland Angels, look at us glow!

Absolute hilarity. I wish we could have afforded them.

Even toads need love :)

Can you believe they charge $3 for churros? Blasphemy.

The ladies have a drink! Lily, Bryn, Steph and I at the Lost Bar.

The gang all in one car for the Winnie the Pooh ride.

Waiting in line for Space Mountain with Lily and Patrick and part of Doug's head.

Bryn and I rockin' out on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Going up the hill for the drop on Splash Mountain.

One of the last photos of the night, it was literally around midnight.

Bryn's awesome shot inside the Innovention building.

All in all, an incredible trip with great friends. A special thank you to SoCal natives Doug and Lily for being the amazing, fun, perfect couple that they are and chasing us around Disneyland even though they've been there a thousand times. I had such a great time with everyone!
3 comments:
it took me a full 24 hours to figure out which celebrity you look like in that picture with the overpriced churro, and then it hit me ... HELLO, TILA TEQUILA!
except you're beautiful without being a total skizank :D
Looks like a blast! Great photos.
Flo, you're such a hottie!
Looks like you had fun. :)
Post a Comment